Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cork Fashion Week 2011

Recently started writing for cork.studenty.me. I've liked writing ever since I can remember, but now I'm starting to love it!

But more importantly this week was Cork's Fashion week. Sadly I missed all the events through carelessness but CFW's site showcases the talent and style of the week pretty well. I absolutely adore the make-up and hair in the Designers Award show, the huge sweeps of eye-shadow are mad!!! And the up-dos too. As for the actual designs, I loved the feminine, flowing dresses, the models look like fairy geishas. And in general there was plenty of originality throughout the shows.

Fortunately, I didn't actually miss all the events as this weeks Opera lane fashion show was moved to next Saturday because of the weather. Can't wait to go!!! Hopefully I'll see many of you fashionistas there!




Photos thanks to corkfashionweek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment